Best children friendly restaurants
Just a click and find a children friendly restaurant in Cape Town to meet your friends!
Add: Waterfront, Two Oceans Aquarium
Tel: 021 4188645
Type of cooking: Light meals
- the extensive kids menu
- the dedicated children's play centre which is the best thing to eat with peace of mind!
- the fact that it's SASSI-aware (only green list species are served such as yellowtail, hake and calamari).
Add: 118 St George's street, Simon's Town
Tel: 021 786 2272
Type of cooking: Pizzas, seafood, continental
- the location which is in the oldest cinema in South Africa
- the fresh, fresh, fresh fiiiiish
- the lounge area upstairs with kids dvd's and they also provide kids with dough to make their own pizza, cookies...which are then cooked in the clay ovens for them!
Add: Groot Constantia Wine Estate, Groot Constantia Road, Constantia
Tel: 021 794 6255
Type of cooking: Light South African meals
- the picnic baskets that they can organise for you that you’ll enjoy under the lovely oak trees while your kids will run around.
- the great options for kids in the menu.
Add: Helshoogte Pass, between Stellenbosch and Franschoek
Tel: 021 808 5900
Type of cooking: Contemporary
- The casual atmosphere with the big fireplace and sofas
- The outdoor playground for kids
Add: 2 Spearhead building, corner Hans Strijdom and Coen Steytler Avenues, Foreshore
Tel: 021 419 4848
Type of cooking: Italian
- The crisp-base gourmet pizzas. Miam!
- The space for kids to stand up and move!
- the special "Mix&Match" lunch offer with two courses on the lunch menu for R99 on Mondays-Thursdays between 12h00-17h00.
THE BLUE WATER CAFE
Add: Imhoff farm, across the road from Ocean View, Kommetjie
Tel: 021 783 2007
Type of cooking: Farm style
- the farmyard where the kids can play
- the Sunday carvery roast. Mhummmm!
- the Farm style breakfast
- the chicken curry!!
DEER PARK CAFE
Add: 2 Deer Park Drive, Vredehoek
Tel: 021 4626311
Type of cooking: Vegetarian
- the terrace close to the park from where the parents can watch the kids. A la bonne heure!
- the yummy vegetarian dishes
- the fresh squeezed fruit juices
From children friendly restaurants to eat out in Cape Town
From children friendly restaurants to Voila Cape Town